Business Financial Planning
When running a business it is vital to consider and plan for events that could affect its success.
- Have you considered the implications to your business of the sudden death or serious illness of a vital employee or director?
Extracting Wealth from your company
- Have you explored the best ways to turn Company Profits into Personal Wealth?
- Are you thinking of expanding your business or acquiring additional assets and need finance?
Company Investment Portfolios
- Is you Company Cash Rich and maximising its potential return?
- Have you explored the options of building, protecting and passing on wealth in a tax efficient manner?
- Have you considered introducing employee benefits as a method of attracting, retaining staff or cutting your payroll cost?
Create a Financial Plan to Secure the Future of your Business
Business Protection, Inheritance Tax, Directors Pensions and Company Investments are all specialist areas of Business Financial Planning. Making use of such arrangements can help avoid serious business disruption and financial penalties. They can also bring important financial advantages in Retirement Planning and Company Investments.
At Prosperous Financial Services, we will arrange for you to meet with a Certified Financial Planner or a Qualified Financial Advisor who will conduct a Financial Planning Review.
Based on the information you supply, we can provide a detailed written proposal outlining your options as well as potential solutions designed to limit your real opportunities.