Role: Front Office Administrator
Full Time Front Office Administrator required for busy Financial Planning Firm in Naas, Co Kildare.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Key Duties but not limited to:
• Greeting and assisting new and existing clients and visitors
• Answering all incoming calls, redirecting calls and taking messages
• Managing client inquiries throughout the financial planning process
• Coordination of client meetings and diary management
• Liaising with service providers and identifying issues as they arise.
• Management of admin & info email inbox
• Management of Letter of Authority and Transfer of Agency process
• Client meeting prep
• Business Pipeline Report management
• Managing new product applications for the Financial Planner from start to finish
• Commission statement management
• Updating CRM software
• Updating financial planning software
• Managing post & scanning of files
• Marketing & social media management
• Attend and contribute to all office meetings
• Reporting to Practice Manager daily & weekly with regards to tasks
• Monitor the cleaning and general office conditions
• Monitor and replenishing stationery
Skills and experience:
• Degree qualified and have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar office administration role, preferably within a Financial Planning firm
• QFA qualified or working towards
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience using certain CRM software & financial planning software e.g. WealthTrack & Voyant desirable.
• Team player, pleasant manner, and the ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
• Experience with working to deadlines
• Must be focused and have a high level of attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills
Remuneration & benefits:
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience
Access to a pension scheme if desired
Mobile phone allowance
About Prosperous Financial Planning
Prosperous Financial Planning was established in 2008. We take a holistic approach when it comes to finance and believe it is misguided to advise anyone on any specific element of their finances without knowing the full picture.
Our ethos is straight forward; We absolutely believe that sound financial advice changes lives. What is best for our clients is the heart of our entire business and all employees of Prosperous carry out their duties on this basis.
The culture at Prosperous is very important and we take pride in providing a happy and comfortable working environment for all employees.
How to apply:
Please forward CV with Cover Letter to email@example.com for consideration