This role would suit an individual who would like to become client facing and who intends on becoming a Certified Financial Planner
About Prosperous Financial Planning
Prosperous Financial Planning was established in 2008.
Our core business is to provide financial planning, we do not see ourselves as sales people. We take a holistic approach when it comes to finances and believe it is misguided to advise anyone on any specific element of their finances without knowing the full picture. We are not centralised around product sales but if products are required at the end of the financial planning process we can help he client to implement these if they so wish.
Our ethos is straight forward; We absolutely believe that sound financial advice changes lives. What is best for our clients is the heart of our entire business and all employees of Prosperous carry out their duties on this basis.
The culture at Prosperous is very important and we take pride in providing a happy and comfortable working environment for all employees.
Key Duties but not limited to:
· Managing client enquiries throughout the financial planning process
· Coordination of client meetings and diary management
· Proficient in drafting statements of suitability
· Liaising with service providers and identifying issues as they arise.
· Management of Letter of Authority and Transfer of Agency process
· Client meeting prep
· Managing new product applications for the Financial from start to finish
· Commission statement management
· Updating CRM software
· Updating financial planning software
· Attend and contribute to all office meetings – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings
Skills and experience:
· Degree qualified and have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a Financial Planning firm
· QFA or working towards
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
· Experience using certain CRM software & financial planning software e.g. WealthTrack & Voyant desirable.
· Team player, pleasant manner, and the ability to prioritise tasks and work on own initiative.
· Experience with working to deadlines
· Must be focused and have a high level of attention to detail
· Strong analytical skills
If this is something you would like to discuss, email firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence.